Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sport injury update

Went to see the doctor yesterday and got what I consider some good news in a bad situation: I had the option to elect out of surgery which I did. I really don't want to go through surgery as I have already done so with my left side (yes, I ruptured my left Achilles tendon some years back).

It'll take about 6 weeks to heal (and probably more time to make a more fuller recovery). Although, without doing the surgery will make the tendon weaker (compared to its previous form) and there's the higher probability of rupturing it again... I just need to make sure I stay away from competitive badminton play).

3 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger R.Q. Chen said...

I was definitely dreading the fact that I might require surgery - fortunately I had the option to not go that route.

I wouldn't say my cooking is all that bad... but then again I wouldn't say it's all that good either :) *hehe*

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger R.Q. Chen said...

Hey didn't I also cook you some fried rice too?! :)

We can have some wontons next time.

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger R.Q. Chen said...

Does reheating require some cooking skills? *hehe*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home