Sunday, November 05, 2006

Jouve Aviation Solutions, Shanghai

The lease for the office space has been signed and design and layout of the office is about to be finalized. I wonder which cube I'll get, or will I get to choose since I'll be among the first batch of new employees there.

In any case I hope I don't get the window to my back since I wouldn't get to see the nice view and secondly I don't like getting glare on my monitor.

So, I've upped a Google Earth screen cap of the new office location; for those familiar with Shanghai: it's on the PuDong side, adjacent to Century Park.



It's one of the two buildings that I've circled in red; I'm not sure which.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger R.Q. Chen said...

Oh good; your comment made me open my blog again. Been busy (as you know) and a little lazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home