Sunday, April 22, 2007

One Among the Masses - Revisit



I learned about the history brush in Photoshop today, so I decided to revisit one of my earlier images and play with the history brush: I took the original image from my One Among the Masses posting; I desaturated the image to make it black and white, then I selected the pink flower and used the history brush on it to reveal its former colour; afterwards, I added an outer glow and drop shadow layer styles; and lastly, I added a frame for the presentation (as I've done previously with the Beyond the Edge posting.)

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive work! You should come do a guest lecture on photoshop for my students or the staff! If you're ever in Northwestern Ontario.... can I entice you with our beautiful northern scenery?

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger R.Q. Chen said...

Thank you kindly for the compliment. Northwestern Ontario would be a great place to visit and to take a great many wonderful photos. If you've got some photos to share, place your link in the comments for others to see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home